Friday, July 13, 2012

Caveman Atlas Stone Workout, My Mad Methods Magazine Dec/Jan 2012




This is my next project, how to build those stones (the difficult part) with a rubber coating (the easy part), to avoid smashing the floor to pieces. This will be the kind of strength training equipment we will have when we get our own gym, no machines or dumbbells, only atlas stones, sandbags, kettlebells, clubbells, ropes and sledgehammer and tire. Our own gym? Yes I am planning to find a permanent gym with one of my best friends and offer several types of martial arts, from every corner of the planet, BJJ (Brazil), Aikido (Japan), AMOK! (USA), Kratos Combatives (Denmark, Europe), Practical Combatives (USA), and functional strength training (planet earth).

Article on how to make them is in My Mad Methods Magazine





No comments: