Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wade Schalles vs Lee Kemp 1976




I have used some of his pins to get a break at no gi BJJ training, I am getting older and with all the injuries I have accumulated in my life with hard martial arts training I have lost a lot of stamina and strength, my fingers are even thinner from my nerve damage in my elbow as I noticed that my old ring fits fingers that I could not use before, over 2 years of not being able to train strength as I used to and a serious new elbow joint injury, I have been severely limited with what I can do. 

As pins gives no points in MMA, BJJ or submission wrestling, I have been able to exploit the fact that many BJJ practitioners don’t see it coming and have absolutely no idea how to escape or prevent it, I can take a break and regain my stamina while my opponents spends a lot of energy figuring a way to escape while I spend almost no energy.

 I always try to have a heavy top game and use Wade Schalles Clock and Kill theory, I can only recommend watching old instructional videos with him, many people think I am 10-15 kg heavier as I use the positions and rides to compress my opponent’s lungs and make his breathing as hard as possible.  

No comments: