Thursday, September 20, 2012

TraditionalFilipinoWeapons.com presents another new TFW collectors item,...




I would like to be able to compare products, statement like the best in the world is naturally what every producer would claim, as we make the 3rd best swords in the world is not good advertising. IMHO Albion is the leading company when it comes to swords, I have talked with a blacksmith who made swords in Italy he tried to hold an Albion sword in his hands and said that it was the most superior craftsmanship he had ever seen. The link below is just one of the many various models they have, check the whole site and see the most awesome swords you can buy. I own one and I would not trade it for anything else, my review is is based on handling and training with swords from some of the best sword makers from Europe.  

No comments: