Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Copenhagen Combatives T-Shirt design experiments



Various T-Shirt design experiments, as we now have created a logo for our group, they will all be made with the final logo design, the cost will be USD$ 25 for any of them with only print on front USD$ 35 for print on both sides, both the old and new.

As I don’t want a stockpile of T-shirts at home, that I am not sure if I can sell or not and which sizes or colour, this saves me money and space.

I will order the T-shirts and ship them directly to the buyer, this has another advantage as they can be custom made by the buyer.

There are several choices to choose from, colours of the T-shirt white or black and any colour with the text, a small logo on the front left side, a big logo on the front or both sides, some of our mottos on the front or back and whatever the buyer wants as long it’s acceptable and it does not conflict with our moral values. I will create some standard templates to choose from to make it easier and will accept any proposal on design and reply if I can agree the custom made order. This is only the beginning as I can make polo shirts, hoodies and caps.I am looking for other merchandise I can produce, so maybe there will be more products in the future.

Copenhagen Combatives Group New Logo.
Copenhagen Combatives Group New Logo.













No comments: