Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Catch Wrestling Double Wristlock Recounter



Another awesome DamageControl MMA video with Billy Robinson.

Catch Wrestling is my favourite sport, it’s my preferred grappling style, and the concepts from Billy Robinson, Erik Paulson and other good Catch wrestlers are in my view superior to other styles. As I am getting older and have been struck by bad luck with injuries for such a long time, I used to pin when rolling to get a break and not have to worry what escapes my opponents tried, as pins gives no points in submission wrestling or BJJ, they had never experienced a pin and trained how to escape it. Catch Wrestling has the things I miss in BJJ, neck cranks, spine cranks, leg locks, and all the ugly nasty stuff that are illegal today in competitions.


No comments: