Sunday, August 12, 2012

Rise Above Strength - Sprint and Bodyweight Training Workout




In this video I go over a sprint conditioning workout that I have found to be quite effective and will whip you into shape fast. This video compliments my article in My Mad Methods Magazine.

Sprint and Bodyweight Training Workout
Doug Fioranelli, owner of Rise Above Strength and My Mad Methods Magazine Contributor, demonstrates a series sprint and bodyweight exercises for a quick, effective workout. This workout will get your sweat dripping as you improve your conditioning and agility levels at the same time. The Sprint and Bodyweight Training Workout is related to Doug's article titled "Competitive Sprinting: As Simple (and old) As It Gets)" in theAugust/September Issue of the My Mad Methods Magazine.


Purpose/Focus: Agility, Conditioning
Difficulty: Easy
Body Parts Used: All
Equipment:None

No comments: