Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Technique Tuesdays with Duke Wrestling


This week Duke Assistant Wrestling Coach, Will Rowe, will show an Iranian finish to a high crotch. For more techniques and information on Duke Wrestling, visit our facebook page at Duke Wrestling or follow us on our official twitter page @Duke_WRES. #GoDuke



One of my favourite takedowns is a high crotch, I have even used it from a kneeling start position, I usually push forward to get pushed back and then do it or else it is extremely hard to do. One thing I have felt missing in so many arts was the setup, I learned how to do techniques with no context, lately I have seen a few who do think about setup but there a too few of them. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. Finding the time
and actual effort to produce a superb article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and
never seem to get nearly anything done.
my page :: somanabolic Muscle maximizer review