Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ancient old weapons




I have a thing for any kind of old weapon including firearms, not only bladed but all of them, it will take a lifetime to get the opportunity to try and use them all, but it’s the journey and not a goal, due to that it would be impossible for me as there is not enough time. Best experience so far was given the permission to swing with very ancient swords and daggers in a museum in Italy, cant go into details as I promised not to tell about which museum as no one is allowed to do that so it was a huge honour, but one of the swords that was one of the trips main objectives to get the permission to do a replica of it, was so frail I was afraid that it would turn to dust when I got it in my hands and was allowed to swing it.

I reverse gripping a beautiful 14th century dagger.

No comments: